Looking to own your own aircraft within a decent budget ? The Australian designed two seat Aeropup is the plane for you ! Our company manufactures Aeropup kits & ready to fly and we have exclusive distribution rights in Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Ukraine and Moldova and limited distribution rights in other territories.
Why Aeropup ?
Benefit from the Supapup’s heritage. Since the early eighties it has been developed through Mk.1, Mk.2, Mk.3, Mk.4 and the two seat Aeropup which is the only model now produced. The brand has an enviable safety record of Zero fatalities in over 30 years of flying.
It only takes a few months to assemble a kit from our components, and then you can register it either as an Ultra Light Motorized (ULM) or under the 51% amateur built rule (EASA Annex II).
All engineering is performed to very high standards using aircraft grade materials and highly qualified personnel. We do all the hard work so that you don’t need any special tools or skills when assembling it:
– the fuselage is fully welded chrom-moly steel tubing which comes powder coated or primed;
– the covering is a combination of alloy sheet and fabric;
– all fiberglass components, i.e. cowlings, headrack, wing tips and seat, are already manufactured.
Do you like it so far ? There is even more to it:
– it comes with a fast folding wings system included, saving you the additional cost for this very useful feature;
– the airplane can accommodate engines from various manufacturers (UL Power, Simonini, Rotax, D-Motors, Jabiru);
– its fuel tanks can give you an autonomy of up to 7.5 hours of flying (depending on engine);
– in addition to being the best offer on the market so far given its overall purchase costs, you will also get the most cost effective quality flying available !
If you are keen to start quality flying without all the high costs normally associated with your passion then this is the plane for you. If you have any questions please contact us for clarifications.
High wing monoplane
Length: 6.03 m (19.9 ft)
Wing span: 8.20 m (27 ft)
Wing chord: 1.225 m (4 ft)
Wing area: 10.06 sq. m (108.28 sq. ft)
Dihedral: 2 degrees
Cabin width: 106.68 cm (42 in)
Seat to roof skylight height: 93.98 cm (37 in)
Plenty of leg room for a 1.93 m (6 ft 4 in) pilot
Rudder pedals are adjustable
Suitable engines: UL Power UL260, Simonini Victor 2 Super, Rotax 912, D-Motors LF26, Jabiru 2200/3300.
Fuel tanks capacity (wing tanks): 90 litres
Empty weight: 310 Kg – varies with engine and equipment choice
Maximum Take off weight: 450 Kg for ULM, 600 Kg for LSA
Maximum airspeed: 100 Kn (185 Km/h)
Stall airspeed 3 stage flaps: 36 to 45 Kn (67 to 83 Km/h)
Never Exceed Speed (Vne): 130 Kn (200 Km/h)
Fuel consumption: 12 – 18 liters/hour (depending on engine)
Endurance: 4.5 to 7 hrs with 10% reserve (depending on engine)
Rate of climb: 3.5 to 9 m/s (700 to 1800 ft/min) – dependant on engine and prop set up
Kit price: 15,000 EUR
Ready to fly price: 42,000 EUR for basic configuration*
The kit does not include instruments, engine, propeller, propeller spinner, fabric, tires.
Listed prices do not include V.A.T., if you are an E.U. V.A.T. registered company, the listed price will be the invoiced price, otherwise please add 19% to the listed prices.
Prices are Ex-Works and do not include crating, handling and transport.
* Basic configuration includes a Simonini 110hp engine and basic instruments.